Jenna Wallace advises clients on all aspects of employee benefits and executive compensation. Her practice covers a broad spectrum of plans and arrangements, such as:
- tax-qualified retirement plans, including traditional and hybrid pension plans, 401(k) plans, and profit-sharing plans;
- health and welfare plans, including medical, disability, cafeteria and severance plans;
- equity-based compensation, including stock options, restricted stock, profits interests and phantom equity;
- nonqualified deferred compensation plans;
- employment, consulting and restrictive covenant agreements; and
- international employment arrangements.
Ms. Wallace guides employers with respect to the administration of 401(k) and pension plans (including standards applicable to the investment of ERISA-covered assets), the requirements of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Section 409A of the Internal Revenue Code, management employment and equity arrangements, employee separations and international employment issues. Ms. Wallace also advises public and private companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, and other corporate transactions, and advises private funds regarding investments by public and private employee benefit plans.
Ms. Wallace has an active pro bono practice, with a focus on assisting organizations working in Africa and other parts of the developing world.