Your binder contains too many pages, the maximum is 40.
We are unable to add this page to your binder, please try again later.
This page has been added to your binder.
• "Justice Department Ramps Up Scrutiny of Candidates and Independent Groups" The Washington Post (2/27/2015)
• “Fundraising Expansion Slipped into Spending Deal Could Power Financial Bonzana for Parties” The Washington Post (12/10/2014)
• "Charlie Baker, please quit your job at General Catalyst" The Boston Globe (5/27/2014)
• "Salix Wins Jury Verdict In Breach Suit Over Napo Drug” Law360 (2/25/2014)
• "Former FEC General Counsel Herman Says Ideological 'Chasm' Lingers at Commission" Bloomberg BNA (2/7/2014)
• "Covington Takes On Volcker Rule for Bankers" The Litigation Daily (12/26/2013)
• "How Washington Starves its Election Watchdog" The Atlantic (12/17/2013)