Robert Nichols is a senior partner in the firm's Washington, DC office and a member of the Government Contracts practice group.
Mr. Nichols has nearly two decades of experience representing contractors in the defense and aerospace, information technology, large-scale construction, and international development sectors. His expertise and practice includes both litigation and advisory work in the areas of:
- Bid protests
- Audits and Investigations
- Suspension and debarment actions
- Prime-sub disputes
- Procurement-related legislation
- Negotiating contract terms
- Contractor mergers & acquisitions
- Foreign Military Sales and Direct Commercial Sales
- Security clearance issues
- Compliance counseling
- Risk mitigation techniques for contractors working overseas
Mr. Nichols has been an active lecturer and author. He has taught courses on international government and commercial contracts for Federal Publications Seminars and at various top defense and aerospace companies.