Peter Swanson practices primarily in the firm’s litigation and intellectual property practice groups.
- Represented a telecommunications company in complex antitrust and patent litigation involving a month-long trial.
- Procured highly favorable settlements for software and shipping companies in patent cases.
- Filed amicus brief at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit on the issue of patentable subject matter.
- Represented a major US company in an ERISA litigation involving the company’s 401(k) plan.
Honors and Rankings
- Washington DC Super Lawyers, IP Litigation "Rising Star" (2014)
Publications and Speeches
- "Expert Testimony after Daubert: Meister v. Medical Engineering Corporation," 71 Geo. Wash. L. Rev. 486 (2003)