Philip J. Kehl is an associate in the firm’s Washington office and is a member of the Litigation Group. He also advises clients on regulatory and enforcement matters involving false advertising and consumer law, including consumer product safety laws.
- Represent state government in action to recover natural resource damages caused by pollution.
- Represent leading high-tech company in product recall investigation by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Represent online travel company in federal antitrust class actions related to hotel bookings.
- Advise life sciences companies on contract law and licensing issues.
- Advise manufacturer of automotive components on issues arising out of product recalls required by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Advise legal organization that provides assistance in post-conflict countries on issues related to political party formation.
- Represent Alabama inmate in capital post-conviction relief litigation.
Publications and Speeches