Ning Lu is of counsel in the firm's Beijing office. She has extensive experience in advising major US and European clients on various types of business transactions in China. Ms. Lu has assisted corporate investors and financial investors with investments in a wide range of industries, including cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food, software, telecom, chemicals, marketing consultation, retail, franchise, banks, real estate, and hotels. Her practice covers foreign direct investment in China, mergers & acquisitions, private equity investment, foreign exchange, real estate, employment, distribution and franchises, intellectual property, telecom, and State-owned assets.
- Advised a leading US business solutions company on its acquisition of a Chinese company.
- Advised two Hong Kong PE funds on their acquisition of shares of a Chinese commercial bank.
- Advised a leading US real estate company on investment in Chinese real estate properties.
- Advised one of the leading Wall Street PE funds on its acquisition of a Chinese company.
- Advised a US investment company on Chinese regulatory requirements in respect of the US company’s sale of assets to a Chinese company.
Publications and Speeches