Mingham Ji is an associate in the firm’s Washington, DC office, where she is a member of the Food and Drug and Anti-Corruption practice groups. Ms. Ji advises food, dietary supplement, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies on regulatory and compliance issues. She is also a regular contributor to the InsideMedicalDevices blog.
- Counsel multinational food company in its responses to inquiries about its products from FDA, Congress, and local and foreign governments.
- Assisted biotechnology company and trade organization in drafting comments on FDA draft guidance for biosimilars.
- Assisted pharmaceutical company in drafting citizen petition to FDA on therapeutic equivalence rating for generic version of an innovator product.
- Advise food and dietary supplement companies on compliance with FDA’s labeling requirements.
- Advise pharmaceutical companies on anti-kickback and related fraud and abuse issues.
- Conduct anti-corruption due diligence of life sciences companies.
- Provide legal information on landlord/tenant issues through the DC Bar Pro Bono Program’s Landlord-Tenant Resource Center.
Publications and Speeches