Kristin Hucek is a litigation associate in the firm’s general litigation and bankruptcy practice groups.
- Representing AstraZeneca in class action litigation consolidated in the District of Massachusetts involving allegations of unlawful settlements of Hatch-Waxman ANDA patent litigation.
- Representation of a pharmaceutical manufacturer in a significant commercial dispute with a business partner.
- Representation of a leading pharmaceutical company in putative securities class action.
- Representation of state in state court action involving natural resource damages.
- Assisting consumer privacy ombudsman in Borders bankruptcy.
- Advising non-profit organizations on standards and best practices regarding human rights under international, regional (EU and AU), and foreign law.
- Representation of plaintiff who was released after 15 years of wrongful incarceration in § 1983 action against the Jefferson Parish, Louisiana police department and other individuals responsible for the criminal investigation and prosecution.
- Representation of plaintiffs in a putative class action against the United States Postal Service for failure to provide reasonable accommodations to deaf postal workers.