Gregor Frizzell is a partner in the firm's London corporate group. Mr. Frizzell's practice focuses on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, venture capital transactions, securities and finance, joint ventures and collaborations, and general corporate and commercial advice. He has been recommended by Legal 500 UK 2008 for his expertise in the M&A field.
- Represented Stryker Corporation in connection with its acquisition of Berchtold, a German owned manufacturer of surgical infrastructure equipment, for an enterprise value of $172 million.
- Represented an investor in relation to the acquisition of oil and gas blocks in Africa.
- Represented ICICI Bank Limited and Standard Chartered Bank, as joint lead arrangers, on an aggregate of US$925m in project financing supporting two Reliance Group infrastructure companies.
- Represented Cenkos Securities PLC in relation to Tanfield Group PLC’s £115m placing of ordinary shares on AIM.
- Represented borrower in relation to a $25m junior working capital facility.
- Represented Thomson Reuters on English law aspects of the sale of its Medical Education business to ABRY Partners.
- Represented SR One Limited, a venture capital fund, the lead investor in the Series C funding round for Addex Pharmaceuticals SA, a Swiss biotech company.
- Represented Vantage Point Venture Partners on its Series A investment in Solar Century Holdings Limited.
Honors and Rankings
- Legal 500 UK, Venture Capital (2013)
- Super Lawyers - London Rising Stars, Mergers & Acquisitions (2013)