David Rosinus is co-chair of the firm’s Finance Practice Group. He has represented financial institutions and hedge funds, as well as issuers, borrowers and debtors, in a wide range of financing activities, including syndicated bank credit agreements, high yield issues, equity-linked investments, secured financings, asset-backed lending, equipment leasing, project finance, oil and gas lending facilities, workouts, and restructurings.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company in over $8 billion of credit and capital market transactions, including second-lien and synthetic facilities and a pan-European receivables securitization.
- Atlas Energy, L.P. in a $300 million credit agreement secured by a borrowing base comprised of interests in shale gas reserves and extraction.
- Counsel to investors in a $225 million pre-IPO convertible notes issuance to prominent hedge funds.
- Credit Agricole Indosuez (now Calyon) as agent bank and syndicate member in workouts and restructurings, including bankruptcy chapter 11 plans.
Honors and Rankings
- Best Lawyers in America
- BTI Client Service All-Star
- New York Super Lawyers
- Mr. Rosinus is the relationship partner for the firm’s pro bono representation of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. He has advised Lincoln Center on a variety of contract and corporate law matters.
Publications and Speeches
- Mr. Rosinus has spoken and written on commercial loan documentation, legal issues for lenders in leveraged lease transactions, perfection of security interests, and legal opinions.