- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1996
- magna cum laude
- Hastings Law Journal, Associate Technical Editor
- University of California at Berkeley, B.S., 1991
- U.S. Supreme Court
Christine Haskett is a partner in the firm’s San Francisco office. Her patent litigation practice focuses on semiconductor, chemical process, and pharmaceutical technologies. In particular, she has represented semiconductor companies, pharmaceutical companies, and biotechnology companies in a wide variety of patent-related disputes. Ms. Haskett's cases have spanned a vast array of technologies that include semiconductor fabrication; polymer-based drug delivery systems; ophthalmic pharmaceutical formulations; microarray diagnostic technology; DNA and peptide libraries; and tissue expanders used in reconstruction surgery.
- Represented Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. in a patent infringement case involving semiconductor fabrication technologies. (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. et al. v. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., et al., CV-08-0986 SI, N.D. Cal.).
- Represented Hewlett-Packard Co. in a patent infringement case involving modular computer systems. (Lochner Technologies LLC v. Dell Inc., et al. 2:09cv177, E.D. Tex.).
- Represented Depomed, Inc. in a patent infringement case involving oral drug delivery systems. (Depomed, Inc. v. IVAX Corporation, et al., C-06-0100 CRB, N.D. Cal.).
- Represented Inamed Corporation in a patent infringement case involving tissue expanders used in connection with breast reconstruction surgery. (Manders v. McGhan Medical Corp., et al., 02-CV-1341, W.D. Pa.).
- Represented Allergan, Inc. and Syntex (U.S.A.) LLC in a patent infringement case involving an ophthalmic drug formulation. (Syntex (U.S.A.) LLC and Allergan, Inc. v. Apotex, Inc., et al., C-01-2214 MJJ ADR, N.D. Cal.).
- Represented Multilyte Ltd. in a patent infringement case involving DNA microarray technology. (Affymetrix, Inc. v. Multilyte Ltd., C-03-3779 WHA, N.D. Cal.).
Honors and Rankings
- Northern California Rising Stars, Intellectual Property Litigation (2010)
Memberships and Affiliations