Agnieszka Polcyn is an associate in the Brussels Office. Her practice focuses on European and international trade law as well as litigation before the European Courts. Her experience extends to a broad range of trade and customs matters such as economic sanctions, export controls, anti-dumping, anti-subsidy and safeguard investigations as well as preferential trade arrangements, rules of origin and classification.
Prior to joining Covington, Ms. Polcyn worked in the Brussels office of another international law firm where she practiced competition, regulatory and trade law.
- Preparing complaints and representing EU industry in several anti-dumping and anti-subsidy cases.
- Advising a major commodities trader in anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigations.
- Advising multinational companies from various sectors on economic sanctions and export controls compliance.
- Advising a South American industry association on overcoming market access barriers during EU FTA negotiations.
- Representing a US food producer before the European Commission and the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) to introduce an amendment to the EU food safety legislation impacting its exports.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Barreau de Bruxelles, avocat
Publications and Speeches